From 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of (EU) number 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RODO) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data will become applicable. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the terms on which it will be carried out after 25 May 2018. Below you will find basic information on this topic.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform that:
2) contact with the Inspector of Personal Data Protection - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data (name and surname, e-mail address) will be used to set up an account and fulfillment of the order (shipping address, telephone number) and if you express additional consent for subscribing to the newsletter (name and surname, e-mail address) - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 a, b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016,
4) the recipients of your personal data will be the entities (courier, hosting, IT companies) participating in the execution of the order, and if you express additional consent to subscribe to the newsletter (name and surname, e-mail address) entities using the monitoring system of your activity while using the site for the purposes of: matching the content of the pages and the subjects to your interests; providing better security of services, including detection of bots, fraud and abuse; showing ads tailored to your needs and interests; making measurements that allow us to improve our services,
5) your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the year in which the contract was performed or after removing consent,
6) you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit their processing, the right to withdraw consent and to transfer data,
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority,8) providing personal data is voluntary, however refusal to provide data may result in refusal to create an account, fulfill an order and subscribe to the newsletter,
9) If you agree to subscribe to the newsletter, the data will be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling. The consequence of such processing will be the receipt of selected marketing information.